1. A favorite children's book: One of my favorite books growing up was Tikki Tikki Tembo. Thankfully my kids like it too.
2. A parenting trick that works for me and not for my wife: I can get away with serving something like 'pigs in a blanket' for dinner. My wife (who is Italian) could never get away with that. The kids expect much more from her.
3. A favorite toy from childhood: My Star Wars figures (a cliche, I know)
4. A song I'll be really bummed if my kids don't end up loving: White Room - by Cream
5. A website or blog I visit regularly: I'm an avid Google Reader user. I visit hundred's of sites everyday via RSS.
6. A product I would recommend to another dad: Any smartphone. I remember having to travel with a suitcase full of electronics (camera, video, dvd player, computer, chargers, etc). Having everything in your pocket at all times is a lifesaver.
7. A question I hope my kids never ask me: Where do we come from?
8. My favorite way to spend a few hours with my kids: As my son would say, 'Adventuring'. Basically doing something new that they have never done before. It's such a pleasure to see them experiencing something for the first time.
9. A myth about modern dads: That they are equal to moms (they are not).
10. My parenting superpower: Putting my kids to sleep.