House tours are one of our most popular features for you readers, and I'm no exception – I can't get enough of them. We've toured apartments, historic renovations, vacation homes, high-tech, practical, modern and traditional – all very different but green in their own way. I can't decide on my favorite, so I've listed the top 10 most popular green house tours of the year, and rounded up the rest for your viewing pleasure.
Jump below for the rest of the list...
The Rest of 2008:
• Ann's 2-in-1 House
• Harbinger Showhouse
• Rose's Self-Sufficient Solar Home and Garden
•Nord's Straw Bale Home
• Rhizome Collective
•Green with an Abundance of Artistic Style
• Malena and Graham's Shrine to '59
• 700 Palms House
• Green By Design in West Oakland, Part I
• Amy's Green House Goes Platinum
•Michelle Kaufmann's Smart Home
• The Janssen Family's Roving Abode
• Chicago Green Experiment