Earlier this week we took a look at a few ways to DIY your own changing table, but what happens when your baby is all grown up and wearing big kid underpants? What do you do with the changing table then? Here are five ideas to get your creative juices flowing.
1. A Table Split In Two: This former changing talbe now has a split personality. Half is a living room shelf, the other a cat nap location.
2. Changing Table Transformed Into Driving Dresser: This table didn't receive any major construction, but instead a very specific paint job. It's now ready for a test drive!
3. Before & After: Changing Table Turned Play Kitchen: This Mom turned a basic changing table with attached closet into a play kitchen, complete with magnetic fridge.
4. Before & After: A Changing Table Turned Media Stand: Although this changing table was technically a chest of drawers before it was a changing table, it's been put back into it's original use (or close to it) and received a new shiny makeover to boot.
5. How To: Changing Table Into Bar: Although it may seem funny to turn a piece of furniture associated with children into a cart to hold all your booze, it's actually a pretty perfect shape.
Have you turned your changing table into something brilliant? Drop us a line and show it off!