You'll love this 4-for-1 solution to your food storage, mixing, baking and serving needs. Traditionally, people buy: large wooden bowls to serve salad, steel bowls for mixing and food prep, plastic bowls for food storage, and ceramic bowls for baking. Instead of wasting valuable kitchen space with different sets of large bowls of four different materials (wood, steel, plastic and ceramic), consume less by buying one set that will do the work of all four. Read more to find out how.
By choosing just one set of quality ceramic mixing bowls, you'll get the function of all four jobs:
• Compared to the wooden salad bowl, a ceramic bowl can, not only serve
salad, it can also serve soup, pastas, puddings and jello beautifully.
• Compared to plastic bowls for food storage, ceramic bowls won't leak chemicals, like
BPA, into your food.
• Compared to steel mixing bowls, ceramic bowls stay steady while mixing or prepping
• With ceramic bowls, you can use just one bowl to mix and prep your ingredients, and
then pop it into the oven to bake.
Ceramic is a wonderful material. It is long-lasting, recyclable and often multifunctional.
Some people may want to point out that glass mixing bowls can serve similar functions, but from a design perspective, we don't think that food looks as appetizing and beautiful in transparent glass, as it looks served on opaque ceramic.
Multipurpose Ceramic Mixing Bowls Line-Up:
1. Photo of all four products.
2. 5-Piece Mixing Bowl, Retro Multi by TTU Gallery. $19.99
3. Mixing Bowl Set, Citron by Emile Henry. $100.00
4. Multicolor Ceramic 7-Piece Mixing Bowl Set by Williams-Sonoma. $159.95
5. 3-Piece Stoneware Mixing Bowl Set by DII. $44.95
(Images as linked.)