Macbook To LaCie: My Tech Christmas Wish List
Christmas is next week and I have seriously waited until the last minute to tell my family what I want for Christmas. It’s actually a little off character for me to wait so long, typically I have a list at any given moment. This is my tech list and I know some of these are strictly dream items, but hey, I’m a dreamer!
• iPhone/iPod Docking Station, $148.00: This is a dual wish, I want this double docking station for mine and my SO’s iPhones. Right now we plug our phones in at night and either have the rest on the bed or our bedside tables. This way, they could conveniently be right next to each other.
• Macbook Air, $999.99 +: Call me crazy, but after checking this out at the Apple store, I actually really want one. My current computer is a few years old and I would love to have a music computer (my current, for Djing) and a work computer (the Air, for work). Plus, it’d be really great for traveling since I do not want an iPad.
• Moxi Mate, $299.00: I currently have a Moxi HD DVR , It works so great and now I want a second to be used for the TV we have in our office. No more aruging with the SO because I’m watching Teen Mom and he wants to watch Predator.
• Fisheye, Macro, and Wide Angle Camera Phone Lenses, $20.00-$40.00: Yes, I really want these. I take so many pictures with my iPhone because it’s the most easily accessible camera for quick shots. These would be so fun to carry around when I’m out and take a pretty stellar photo. Plus, I can wear one as a necklace while I’m not using it.
• Aphrodite USB Hub, $36.00: Believe it or not, I don’t currently own a USB Hub. I’ve always wanted one, but didn’t want to drop money on an ugly one — I’m a firm believer that your tech shouldn’t and doesn’t have to ruin or offset your style. This fits right in with mine.
• Pro-Ject Debut III in White, $399.00: Our record player broke a long time ago. I haven’t bought a new one because I wanted to find just the perfect one. The Pro-Ject Debut III seems like the perfect one to me. Modern design, sleek colors and great sound quality.
• Eley Kishimoto Slider, $49.95: I just got an iPhone 4 and I’m pretty scared the glass back is going to crack. I turned to Incase and found this stellar slider case. I finally decided on this after also looking at the Blue Ping Pong and White Perforated Snap Case.
• The Camera Lens Mug, $24.00 for Canon, $30.00 for Nikon: I’m not sure which one I would want. I love my Canon G series, but I also really love my Nikon D2X.
• LaCie Brick Desktop Hard Drive, $99.99: The Brick Desktop Hard Drive is one of the coolest and most inexpensive drives I’ve seen in a while. The drives come in red, white or blue and are all 1TB, buy one or all three and stack them on your desk. If something goes wrong (like overheating), don’t worry — they come with a 2 year warranty. USB 2.0.
• BOOK BOOK, $79.99 – $99.99: A laptop case made to look like vintage books. It’s durable yet lightweight and is easily disguised as books in a playful way. Right now I have a matte black Incase laptop case, and I’m wanting something a bit more playful.
What’s your tech wish list?