Get your snorkel gear ready for Vanko's terrific party. His mom Tatyana shares: My son has had a fascination with ocean life and his favorite tale Deep in the Sea is one that we listen to in the car every day when I drop and pick him up from school. So for his 4th birthday I decided to try and transform some of the characters (like the jellyfish) into his party.
A few details:
• Chandelier - I used rice paper, ribbon and tape.
• Accessories on my children are from the incredibly talented Darla Home on Etsy.
• The starfish, whale and shell sandwiches I made with cookie cutters. This was a big hit, unexpected.
• Cupcake flags I made from paper and color toothpicks.
• We had a small project to decorate the newspaper hats that I made with pirate stickers.
• The bottle labels and the gift bag once are from Jones Design Company.
• Candy gift bags from Target. The candy idea I saw somewhere but can't recall it...
• Napkins from Ikea.
Thanks Tatyana! Readers, find Tatyana's beautiful photography on her site No Added Sugar Photography.
(Images: No Added Sugar Photography)