A baby's room that exudes tranquility is not just good for the baby, but for the parents too. Jennifer has achieved this in her daughter's room: Our goal was to transform this small space into a serene, calming nursery for our baby girl Morgan. I had a difficult time trying to narrow down a colour scheme, but in the end I just picked fabrics I loved and went from there and ended up with this serene cream, light pink, white and dark brown.
I personalized all the Ikea furniture by adding square silver knobs, it really transformed the look of the furniture.
• Crib: Loft 4in1 by Aldi Juvenile
• Crib skirt: DIY - purchased yards of Caden Lane fabric and made myself
• Blanket on Crib: Caden Lane
• Changing Pad Cover: Caden Lane
• M Wall Decal: Circle Line Studio
• Alphabet Animals and Numbers: InkTreePress
• Hamper: Lovell (espresso fern)
• Dresser: Hemnes Ikea
• Bookcase: Expedit Ikea
• Chair: Poang armchair Ikea
• Nightstand: Hemnes Ikea
• Silver Knobs: Home Depot
• Rug: Bed Bath and Beyond
Thanks Jennifer and Morgan!
(Images: Jennifer Walsh)