What a terrific example of incorporating a theme into a room without feeling like it all came out of a box. Vanessa shares details of Noah's 'Space': After just moving into a new house and now that he just turned 5, it was a big rush to get his room up and going to make him feel 'at home'. We're still working on the 'moon' wall and hoping to keep personalizing the space, but so far he's loving it!
Here are some of my resources:
• Antique bed that I bought after college (antique to me too!) from Roundtop, TX (bi-annual acres of antique sale).
• Bedding and posters from Land of Nod.
• Retro tin robots bought online...
• Solar System hanging planets and nightlight moon from Uncle Milton.
• Rocket & stars wall decals from Etsy.
• Lamp & pillow covers from Target.
• Lampshade, curtains, and ties sewn myself.