Here's a no-brainer fact: lower your utility bills and you'll save cash. What if you could get double rewards? Save money and earn money at the same time? Sounds too good to be true? Not this time...
Here's how it works:
- Sign up and input your energy bill at MyEmissionsExchange.com
- Earn personal carbon credits by reducing your energy consumption: switch your bulbs to CFLs, turn off lights, take shorter showers, simmer down your food, wash your clothes in cold water, line dry your clothes in the summer and other simple green tips.
- Prove you've reduced your energy consumption from the same month a year ago (most utility bills display a year's worth of billing history).
- MyEmissionsExchange.com sells the credits on the Voluntary Carbon Market.
- The money's deposited in your Paypal account.
[image: mxmstryo's Flickr, with a Creative Commons License]