- Vancouver Canada
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- For as long as I can remember I've always dreamed of living in a loft. Especially one with a double height ceiling, as it makes the space feel so much bigger than it actually is. As soon as we moved in we replaced the laminate floor with polished concrete and ditched the carpeted staircase for a "build your own" spiral one. Even though the place is quite small I was inspired to create oversized artwork to take advantage of the huge bare walls we have. Our favourite features also include a decent sized outdoor space, a gas fireplace, and a skylight in the bedroom.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Live clutter free and keep things minimalist.
2. Clever built-in storage is a life saver.
3. Don't be afraid of color.