With all the recent discussion about dealing with holiday decorations in small spaces and possibly foregoing the tree all together, we love the idea of infusing your space with nature by placing it inside the ornaments themselves.
Influenced by nature and those who love it, Land-Rich seeks "to provide beautiful objects that symbolize the quality, functionality, and sustainability of simpler times."
Based out of Brooklyn, they release a new edition of products every quarter. The ornaments are their most current edition.
CLOCKWISE FROM TOP LEFT:
• Yarrow Bulb: The bulb is decorated with dried flowers of Achillea millefolium or Yarrow, a flowering plant native to the Northern Hemisphere.
• Salal Bulb: Preserved leaves of Gaultheria shallon or Salal, a hardy evergreen shrub most commonly found in the Pacific Northwest, were sculpted inside a glass bulb.
• Moss Bulb: This bulb is decorated with a display of various hues of moss and twigs of Cladonia rangiferina or Reindeer Moss, primarily found in areas of Alpine tundra and an essential food for reindeer.
• Tallow Berry Bulb: A beautiful cluster of twigs of Triadica sebifera or the Chinese tallow tree, native to eastern Asia, are arranged inside the glass bulb.
The decorative bulbs can be purchased online through Land-Rich for the following amounts:
• $10 for small 3.26" bulb or $36 for a set of any 4 small bulbs
• $14 for large 3.93" bulb or $26 for a set of any 2 large bulbs
(Found via for me, for you.)