New Year, New Bedroom: 8 Things We Love For Under $25
Over the break we posted about some tips for refreshing and updating your bedroom for the new year. Well what’s a new year without a couple of nice, simple luxuries to help us feel cared for and get some solid rest:
Clockwise from top left:
• Add Some Plaid or put some prep in your step. Plaid Pillowcases from Target are $5.99/pair.
• Fresh Flowers. Or an orchid or a houseplant. Adding anything beautiful and alive to the bedroom can bring new life in with it. A bouquet of flowers from Trader Joes will run you $6-14.
• A Nice Candle like the Voluspa Crisp Champagne in a simple black and white package. Runs $22 from Amazon.
• Restful Nights HypoAllergenic Pillow from Garnet Hill is on sale for $16. We refreshed our pillows over the holidays and it’s made the biggest difference.
• How To: Make Your Own Linen Spray: A simple luxury especially if you use lavender and spray it right before bed. Depending on what you already have in the house this could cost anywhere from nothing to $20.
• A cozy Throw to snuggle up in. From Ikea for $9.99.