No Closet, No Problem: 10 Fixes for Apartments with a Lack of Closets
So you’ve found your perfect apartment. The only problem is – there’s no closet. Or maybe there’s a tiny 2×4 closet that couldn’t even begin to hold all your clothes. What to do? You could keep looking…or you could avail yourself of one of these clever solutions.
6. Shelves and a hanging rod tuck neatly behind the ladder to a loft. Sporting equipment hangs on the wall beside.
7. A picture ledge with a hanging rod beneath puts clothes front and center — and doesn’t protrude too far into the room.
8. Missy from Lookie What I Did made this wall-hung organizer for her hubby’s various accessories.
9. This beautiful modern apartment in Malmö makes a freestanding clothes rack look so good.
10. The rack above is from Ikea, but you can make your own from inexpensive PVC pipe.
MORE CLOSET SOLUTIONS FROM APARTMENT THERAPY:
• 5 Alternative Methods to Storing Clothes Without a Closet
• Open Book: Exposed Closets
(Images: 1. Petra Svensson for Elle Interior, via )