No Closet, No Problem: 10 Fixes for Apartments with a Lack of Closets
So you’ve found your perfect apartment. The only problem is – there’s no closet. Or maybe there’s a tiny 2×4 closet that couldn’t even begin to hold all your clothes. What to do? You could keep looking…or you could avail yourself of one of these clever solutions.
Follow Topics for more like this
Follow for more stories like this
6. Shelves and a hanging rod tuck neatly behind the ladder to a loft. Sporting equipment hangs on the wall beside.
7. A picture ledge with a hanging rod beneath puts clothes front and center — and doesn’t protrude too far into the room.
8. Missy from Lookie What I Did made this wall-hung organizer for her hubby’s various accessories.
9. This beautiful modern apartment in Malmö makes a freestanding clothes rack look so good.
10. The rack above is from Ikea, but you can make your own from inexpensive PVC pipe.
MORE CLOSET SOLUTIONS FROM APARTMENT THERAPY:
• 5 Alternative Methods to Storing Clothes Without a Closet
• Open Book: Exposed Closets
(Images: 1. Petra Svensson for Elle Interior, via )