No Sweat! 5 Double-Wall Drink Tubs with No Wet Mess
In the past, drink tubs were best used for outdoor entertaining because massive amounts of condensation pooled water all over the table and floor. With these newer double-walled varieties, they work great indoors too. The insulation keeps them from “sweating.” Whether you call them drink tubs, party tubs, or beverage buckets, they keep your drinks colder longer and your floors dry. Better than plastic tubs, the all steel construction is also long-lasting, durable and many times recyclable, making them eco-friendly.
The insulation provided by the double metal walls is the trick to preventing condensation. You never have to hesitate in bringing these indoors. No more puddles!
(Shown above from left to right)
1. Artisan Metal Works 17-Quart Double-Wall Stainless Steel Party Tub, $69.99 from BJ’s
2. Kraftware Brushed Stainless Steel 15-Inch Doublewall Insulated Party Tub, $93.62 from Amazon
3. Polarware 17 qt Hammered Double Wall Party Tub, $96.66 from Katom Restaurant Supply
4. Stainless Steel Oval Beverage Tub – Double Wall, $94.99 from Central Restaurant Products
5. Vollrath Ice Bucket, $147.44 from Burkett Restaurant Equipment & Supplies
MORE DRINK RELATED POSTS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Bottoms Up! A Home Bar that Keeps You & Your Drinks Cool
• Gift Guide for the Cocktail Lover in Your Life
• A Well Stocked Bar: Ideas and Inspiration
(Images: As credited above.)