Northwest Fall Cure: Creating Your Vision
• Cure Clock: 8 Weeks Remaining
• Assignment: Re-read pp. 52-69, clean and list repairs
• Flickr Pool: Northwest Fall Cure Pool
Welcome to our Northwest Fall Home Cure! It’s time to jump right in, starting with listing all of the needed repairs around your home, big and small. Even if you wont get to the big things, it’s important to acknowledge everything in one place. And you might be surprised at how many little, fixable things you’re dealing with subconsciously every day. Remember, it’s just a list right now.
This is also the week where we set our budget for the rest of the process. We’ve heard very clearly from many of you that budget is a top concern this season, and we’ll do our best to spotlight no- and low-budget ideas every step of the way.
This week you’re also going to vacuum and mop your floors, remove one item from your place (the bigger the better!), bring fresh flowers inside, sit for ten minutes in a part of your home that you never sit in, research Earth-friendly cleaning products, decide on a room (if you’re taking on the One-Room Remedy), collect pictures of rooms you love, start a style tray and visit your favorite home store for inspiration.
The Week One checklist is on page 54.
The Fall Cure on the other AT sites:
• San Francisco & our Flickr group (Hosted by Danielle and covering the northwest)
• New York & their Flickr group (Hosted by Maxwell and covering the east)
• Los Angeles & their Flickr group (Hosted by Abby and Laure and covering the southwest)
• Chicago & their Flickr group (Hosted by Sarahrae and covering the midwest)