As winter plods on, you may find yourself running out of indoor activities to do as a family. A coloring book that you'll enjoy as much as your kids might be just what the doctor ordered…
- Will summer your way by imagining (and coloring in) all the awesome sneakers you'll wear shooting hoops and running around with your friends. The Sneaker Coloring Book from Chronicle Books will keep hope alive.
- Love architecture, San Francisco, and- very specifically- the architecture of Bernal Heights? Architect Mason Kirby has the free downloadable coloring book for you!
- The Charley Harper Coloring Book has 32 designs on perforated paper, ready to become instant modern classics.
- Of course Brandon Bird made a Law & Order Coloring Book- of course.
- The Claudia Pearson's Buy Local coloring book gets kids (and veggie-averse adults) jazzed about vegetables.
- Teach your kids about important bands like The National with the Indie Rock Coloring Book from Chronicle- make your own soundtrack!
- Blue Bottle Coffee and artist Michelle Ott have created R is for Rosetta, which Inside Scoop SF refers to as "the essential coloring book for the coffee industry".
- Discuss property rights and artistic expression while you color in some tough-looking bunnies in the Graffiti Art Coloring Book by Aye Jay Morano from Fred Flare.
(All images as credited above.)
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.