Even if you can't keep a succulent alive, you can bring the garden indoors with a creatively-placed faux flower display. Whether you stick ceramic flowers to the wall or hang paper flowers from the ceiling, the result will be festive and pretty. Here's a little inspiration.
- Flowers made of plastic, silk, and feathers hang from aluminum wire in a home in France. From Marie Claire Maison.
- Paper flowers make for a beautiful and budget-conscious nursery decoration. From Apartment Therapy.
- This ceramic flower wall may be a bit harder to create at home, but you could still try. Flower-shaped pulls or doorknobs could do the trick, or you could make your own ceramic flowers if you're very crafty. From House Beautiful.
- This tissue paper flower wall was created for a party, but it makes for a fabulous spring decoration even aside from entertaining. From Style Me Pretty.
- Faux flowering branches have been pretty popular in the past few years, and this great tutorial shows you how to make one for your own home. From An Extraordinary Day.