NY Scavenger: Keep Calm And Carry On Navy Print for $30
We love this print (and we don’t often recommend even buying prints!). Tiffany of the West Village is preparing for Valentine’s Day by selling her Keep Calm And Carry On Navy Print at a wholesale price. Rather than display her cool sense of logic and fortitude on her walls, she’s jettisoning that approach and opting instead for Green Absinthe Devil, followed by long, red taper candles and high, high heels…. (just kidding).
Apartment Therapy New York Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the NAV BAR. They are local and JUST DECOR. Post a particularly good thing, and we’ll highlight you here on the front page.
OTHER GOOD STUFF
- MID-CENTURY WALNUT FLOOR LAMP – $300
- Gorgeous teak wall unit from Bali – $650
- Antique Oak round pedestal dining table with leaf, — circa 1900 – $600
- art-deco leather-like loveseat – $350
- Antique Oak Pressback Dining Chairs, circa 1880s set of 4 – $480
- Two Counter stools (Rubin-style) – $85
- Vintage Teak Danish Modern Credenza/ Dresser
- DWR COCO CHAIRS Set of 2 in Red – $275
- Ligne Roset wood & glass media cabinet – $500
- Baker Furniture Dining Room Table – $600