NYT Currents: 10.4.07
Highlights from London
- Stuart Haygarth’s Tail Light chandelier at “Grandmateria” at Gallery Libby Sellers — part of the London Design Festival.
- Helen Amy Murray’s textural textile designs. She sculpts floral designs into fabric using a scalpel.
- Aria, a home furnishings and handbag shop, opens bigger digs in Islington, London.
- The interior at Marco, the new restaurant at the Chelsea Football Club in London. Designed by Target Living.
- Claire Coles’ creates unique wallpaper by stitching portions of vintage patterns on to antique papers.
(Pics: Jonathan Player)
Published: Oct 5, 2007