In celebration of Apartment Therapy's color contest, we thought we'd highlight some the most spectacular hues seen at the Hollywood farmers' market this past weekend...
• 1 Shining orange orbs with beautiful green tops – persimmon season has arrived!
• 2 Summer lingers in the form of multicolored heirloom tomatoes ...
• 3 ... and blushing, glowing plums.
• 4 Of all the colorful apples, we're especially smitten with these Pink Ladies.
• 5 Despite the persistence of stone fruits and tomatoes, there are definite signs of fall.
• 6 We love the fun stripes and colors of delicata squash.
• 7 Rich purple plums are perfect for pies and jam.
• 9 Dusky orange pumpkins and speckled green calabazas make a calming palette.
• 10 Hurrah for winter squash season and all its colors!
• For more information on the Hollywood farmers' market and other Los Angeles area markets, visit Farmernet.com
Related: Grapes Galore!
(Images: Emily Ho)
posted originally from: TheKitchn