We've featured some of our favorite Masculine and Feminine home offices. They've ranged from super dark to super bright and cheery, while staying true to a very specific aesthetic. Now we're focusing on bright, bold, dark and daring offices that blur the gender line.
• Rebecca's Loving Living Small Home Office is the epitome of bright and bold. There's nowhere to turn for shelter from the bright colors and frankly, there's no need to when it's done this successfully.
• The Minimalist's Clean Slate has a modern, yet retro feel. The colors are very retro — dark orange, tan, brown and black. We could get a lot of work done in this space because there aren't a lot of distractions.
• Gregory's Refreshed & Refreshing Home Office will always be a staple reference for us. It's so bright and cheery and inspirationally small. This home office screams bright and sunny California!
• The Black Hole Home Office is Gregory's current rebuttal to his previous home office. Goodbye to the bright and sunny quintessential Cali home office and hello to the dark and daring black hole office. Super chic, simple and extremely small — this work space is extremely pleasing to the eye.
• Mike's Clear Task at Hand was no easy task for Mike — he did all of the work himself. He started with a shell of a studio apartment and transformed it into a home office as well as his home. He sleeps on top of his office and relaxes right next to it, we're feeling a bit jealous!
What office are you? Bright & Bold or Dark & Daring?
Images: Gregory Han, Joel Pirela, Gregory Han, Gregory Han, Mike Tyson