We've had the molded plywood Mag Table for a few years, and we still really like it. Designed by Eric Pfeiffer for Offi, a modified S-curve form makes it both a side table and a magazine rack. It can also be tilted up and used as a laptop stand (although when we tried using it this way, we found it uncomfortable and a little awkward).
- From Design Public: As a living room side table, it's holds magazines and books next to the sofa.
- From Wes and Kayla's Home: As a puppy, their dog Bacon liked to hide out underneath the Mag Table.
- From the Mid-Century Modernist: Situated over a Nelson bench, the Mag-Table-turned-laptop-stand may not be the most ergonomic design, but it looks great.
- From Sarah and Steve's Home: In our home, we use the Mag Table as a bedside table. It's perfect for stashing magazines and books.
- From Design Public: Between a set of armchairs, the side table adds a surface for drinks and reading materials.
WHERE TO FIND IT
Prices range from $180 to $225, depending on the finish.
• Design Public (San Francisco/Online)
• Amazon.com (Online)
• 2Modern (Online)
• Velocity Art and Design (Seattle/Online)
• Inmod (Online)
• Buy.com (Online)
• Hive Modern (Portland/Online)
• At Work Design (Chicago/Online)