I've been shopping again folks, this time with an eye towards comfortable, clean and casual pieces that are pretty and understated. There's an earthy vibe here, with natural rope and wood materials, offset by a nice dose of color which keeps this room from becoming bland. I know you are dying the see the less expensive versions, so keep on clicking for the alternatives, along with the sources for all these great finds.
1. Natural Rope Lamp from Caron's Beach House; $196
2. Striped Ottoman Pouf from Pure Home; $248
3. Round Leather Mirror from Ballard Designs; $449
4. Blue Ikat Rug from Dwell Studio; $520
5. Driftwood Side Table from Lamps Plus; $792
6. Slipcover Sofa from Pottery Barn; $1699
2. Striped Ottoman Pouf from Target; $50
3. Round Leather Mirror from Target; $30
4. Blue Ikat Rug from Home Decorators; $249
5. Driftwood Side Table from Crate & Barrel; $399
Next up is an equally clean and airy living room, but with a big difference. Instead of almost $4K, its price tag is $1226.
As always, if you find something similar to the items above, for a better price, share the information by linking to it in the comments below. You'll be hailed as a hero!
(Images: as linked above)