Today's living room design isn't screaming "look at me! look at me!" Instead, it's quietly handsome, in a Paul Newman kind of way, and will stand the test of time. It's classic neutral and navy, with minimal hints of metallic (because even Paul Newman wasn't a nun). Click to see the cost, along with today's more budget-friendly version...
- Linen Chesterfield from Restoration Hardware; $3390
- Nailhead Side Table from Layla Grace; $455
- Navy Double Gourd Lamp from Neena's Lighting; $252
- Wallpaper from Celerie Kemble for Schumacher; $155
- Brown Cable Knit Rug from Switch Modern; $1320
Done the math? That's $5572. And here's version #2:
- Linen Chesterfield from Home Decorators; $919
- Nailhead Side Table from Overstock; $188
- Navy Double Gourd Lamp from Amazon; $180 for 2
- Wallpaper from Kate Zaremba; $90
- Brown Cable Knit Rug from Ralph Lauren; $900
For a grand total of $2187. How's that for a big difference?
As always, if you find something similar to the items above, for a better price, share the information by linking to it in the comments below. You'll get a free jar of Newman's Own Salsa with every suggestion (no you won't).