One Good Thing: A Successful Eco Friendly Cleaning Kit
Hello to all of you and welcome back to One Good Thing! We’re back in the saddle this week, kicking off a new run of One Good Things which focus on cleaning and organizing inside your home.
This week I wanted to highlight a really nice, simple under-sink cleaning setup that I’ve been using. It’s made my life easier and also made me feel better since I’m finally switched to cleaning products that employ eco-friendly tablets and reusable bottles. SO, this week I’m hitting you with three things:
1. Go for eco-friendly tablets. They’re better, cheaper and easy to store
2. Get on a subscription so you never run out
3. Get yourself a nice caddy that fits under your sink and carries it all so you can easily take your kit with you around the house AND when things leak it doesn’t end up on your cabinet floor.
Let me know what you think and enjoy!
Follow Topics for more like this
Follow for more stories like this
In This Episode:
- Blueland Clean Essentials Kit with Glass & Mirror, Multi-Surface and Bathroom spray cleaning
- Skura antimicrobial sponges – that also come on a subscription
- My cool cleaning caddy that I can’t find anymore and the fact of which really frustrates me
The Top 6 Most Popular OGTs
(I keep changing this each week based on your clicks!)