One Good Thing – Out & About: Cozy Dusting Slippers from Megan? Who Knew?
After being stuck inside my house for the past year and a half Hands and I decided to get out and about – traveling around our city to find good things right under our noses. So many good things that I pick up for my life come from seeing them out in the world – at other folk’s homes, restaurants and hotels – there is really nothing better for good ideas than getting out and about. It’s time to get out and about!
This week we kick it off in a special pilot episode that really sets the mood – see if you can get the movie reference. We start by just walking around Soho and then visiting our offices where we stumble upon Meg, who is wearing some really stylish slippers that turn out to be ONE GOOD THING! It’s her new favorite thing for wearing around the house and keeping the dust down at the same time. OKAY, IT’S A LITTLE HOKEY, but HEY, we loved it. 🙂 Check it out and let me know what you think.
In This Episode:
The Top 6 Most Popular OGTs
(I keep changing this each week based on your clicks!)
- The Great Tension Rod Shower Storage Solution
- The Simple Effective Hand Powered Breathing Mobile Clothes Washer
- My Big JosephJoseph Home Composting Tip
- A Super Successful Eco Friendly Cleaning Kit
- TikTok Edition! Great Vanilla Life Hack to Make Your Home Smell Wonderful
- How to Make Two Natural DIY Room Air Fresheners