One Good Thing – Out & About: Great Everyday Tabletop Setting Ideas from an Italian Restaurant in SoHo
Hey! Welcome back to One Good Thing – still out and about and collecting ideas in the city for you to use at home. This week Hands and I stumble into a super cute Italian restaurant – Emporio – on Mott street and settle in for a fine lunch in the sunshine. Before the food comes I highlight their excellent choice of glassware, napkin-ware and their outdoor table, all of which is classy, affordable and would be great at home, indoors or outdoors.
Enjoy the episode, leave me comments and look out for more episodes around the city (and perhaps yours next).
In This Episode:
- Duralex Unie Tumbler
- Signature Stripe Bistro Napkins (these have a few more stripes)
- Smaller Stripe Bistro Napkins (these are identical to the restaurant)
- Square Metal Folding Bistro Tables
The Top 6 Most Popular OGTs
(I keep changing this each week based on your clicks!)
- The Great Tension Rod Shower Storage Solution
- The Simple Effective Hand Powered Breathing Mobile Clothes Washer
- My Big JosephJoseph Home Composting Tip
- Super Cute Yellow Outdoor Arrangement on Crosby Street
- Cozy Dusting Slippers from Megan? Who Knew?
- TikTok Edition! Great Vanilla Life Hack to Make Your Home Smell Wonderful