One Good Thing: The Amazing Tabasco Yellow Jacket Repellant Secret
Welcome back to One Good Thing BACK AT HOME! Yes, this week I’m back in my yard, enjoying the warm weather and sharing with you YET ANOTHER genius tip for repelling bugs – this time, yellow jackets – which can really drive you batty by getting in your food and drink on a hot summer day.
This tip came from a restaurant upstate that I went to last autumn. They had a really bad infestation of yellow jackets bothering all the dining tables, and one of the staff members had this tip and suggested they try it. It worked. When we sat down at our table we saw a little dish of tabasco on our table and thought it was a condiment of some kind. Not at all. The restaurant had been putting them out for just a few days and all the yellow jackets were staying away. Problem SOLVED!
I love these unique little unlikely hacks and tips. If you have one, please pop it into the comments below and I’ll be right down there to check it out. I might even turn it into a video with Hands and give you mad props. 🙂
In This Episode:
Follow Topics for more like this
Follow for more stories like this
The Top 6 Most Popular OGTs
(I keep changing this each week based on your clicks!)
- One Easy Way to Hang Outdoor String Lights, No Matter Your Outdoor Setup
- An Amazing Natural Bug Repellant from Mexico
- The Amazing Novo Horizontal Murphy Bed Live at Small Cool
- Boost Your Energy with This Simple Tip
- How To Add Eucalyptus To Your Shower Experience
- The Best Spice Solution with Magnetic Shelves & Jars