Many people use these clear shoeboxes as a permanent solution for storing their shoes. In today's video, pro organizer Jeni Aron brings us five ways this affordable and versatile organizing tool can help you organize other areas of your home as well!
Jeni Aron's 5 Uses for the Clear Shoebox:
1. To store shoes.
2. To store electronics.
3. To store toiletries.
4. To categorize your food in the fridge.
5. To organize your sock and underwear drawer.
• The Star: Jeni Aron is the Clutter Cowgirl, a Professional Organizer working in the NYC area since 2003. The goal with each client is to create solutions that work specifically for their needs which lead to a more productive and calm way of life. Challenging transitions like moving to a new space, welcoming a baby, and combining households with a partner are just some of the situations where clients have used Jeni's organizing services. She has been described as "non-judgmental" and "focused," and many clients have even admitted to having fun during their organizing sessions! Change isn't just good... it's great.
• More Videos: Go To Video Channel
• Submissions Welcome: Are you a Maker? Do you have great how-tos and tips to share? Do you have a winning personality or are you just a great character? Tell us here and we'll consider sending our video team to tape you for the site.
Links and Related Posts:
• 10 Habits of a Highly Organized Person: How Pro Organizer Jeni Aron Keeps Her Own Life Under Control
• One Minute Tip: Why It's OK if Your Room is Not Completely Perfect
• Beautifully Organized: Kids' Playspaces
• One Minute Tip: Embrace Your Junk (Drawer!)