One Year Ago Today…
Small space living, one of our own editor’s homes profiled as a house tour, window privacy using bubble wrap and other materials, and living inside a hidden room at the mall were all favourite posts one year ago today…
- Polly & Ben’s Sherman Oaks Shangri-La
- Tacky chairs, Dream Doors, Books As Art, Woman-Friendly Decor and An Artistic Abode
- Grace’s “Dr. HouseLove”
- Living Downtown in 168 sq. ft.
- 750 sq. ft. Apartment…at the Mall?!
- Lil’ Bungalow
- Privacy Without Shutting Out the Light?
- Joshua and Raphael’s Modern Salvage Love
- A Re-FORMed Space
- Look! Bubblewrap On Your Window
Published: Jan 6, 2009