One Year Ago Today…
Some of you long time readers might remember how amazingly popular Laure’s “Books in the Rafters” spread all across the design/decor blogosphere. But a few of these other older posts might have fallen under the radar, including a couples friendly mattress, how to make your bed with crisp corners, battling squeaky floors, our favourite recyclable/reusable packaging, refinishing furniture with spray paint, and more…
- Look! Store Your Books in the Rafters
- The Love Mattress
- Good Questions: What to Do With Keys?
- Making the Bed: Hospital Corners?
- LA Good Questions: Living Upstairs and Squeaky Floors?
- Best Credenza Displays
- Don’t Forget the Flowers
- LA Mini House Tour: Habitat 825, West Hollywood
- Best Recyclable and Reusable Packaging For the Home
- Laure’s Project #1: Why Spraypaint is your Friend