Last year at this time AT Los Angeles readers were passionately discussing the topic of being evicted, sharing various ways to transform digital photos into printed books for sharing, babysteps for organizing, a couple of our new year's DIY projects, a head-to-head comparison of IKEA and Pergo's flooring, and much more all below...
In order of reader popularity:
- Look! Store Your Books in the Rafters
- Getting Evicted: Rent Control in the City of Los Angeles
- Turning Your Photos Into a Book
- Jon's Ikea ROGER Chair Transformation #2
- DIY Loft Room Divider and Wardrobe
- One Bright Light + One Angry Neighbor = One Big Headache
- What are your Babysteps for Organizing Paperwork?
- Gregory's Project: The Stereo Cabinet #4 - No Guts, No Glory
- The Cutest Kitsch-en Cabinet
- Ikea Balk vs. Pergo