There's no greater feeling than going to sleep in a perfectly neat and beautiful bedroom. The floors free and clear of clutter and everything put neatly away where they belong. Nothing left out to show any signs of disorganization — just beauty, simplicity and organization.
Make it a priority this first month of a new year to get your bedroom organized. Start slow and work your way up if the initial task seems too daunting. Dedicate a weekend to organize and rearrange your bedroom — monday morning will thank you.
• Erin & Chris' Fantastic Fishtown Fixer Upper
• Phil & Hali's Quintessential Loft
• Hunter & Casie's "Redneck Modern" Eichler Home
• Chelsea Loft Redux by Justin Shaulis
• Andrew & Kathleen's Inspired Home
• Gene & Heidi's Colorful Art-filled Home
• Eli & Jessica's Comforting Cambridge Condo
• Chris' Industrial "Dreamer's Dream" Loft
• Eli & Jennifer's Brought Back to Life Brownstone
• Erin's Modern and Bright Austin Home
Image credit as linked above