1. DIY Rolling Storage Crates, Teal & Lime, approx. $120/set of 4 These are an even hipper option that would end up looking great in a teenagers room/college dorm. You could stencil them with simple numbers that would be universally useful. I really want a set.
2. DIY Chalkboard Drawers, IHeart Organizing Unwanted dresser drawers were given new life with the addition of casters and a coat of chalkboard paint. Such a smart way to label kids' stuff!
3. DIY Pottery Barn Knockoff Underbed Rolling Basket, Simply Organized, approx $22/set of 2 I am staunchly in favor of rolling storage for kids, and these are a great not-too-kiddy option they can still use when they grow up.
4. Painted Rolling Toy Storage Using Drawer Boxes, LizzieJane Baby Another take on repurposing dresser drawers.
5. Rolling Storage Crates, Serena & Lily, $88-118- I adore these but would definitely make them myself. The smallest is 8.5" high so you would need to have a high clearance on your bed.
6. Banker's Box Under-Bed Storage, Ana White on Dollar Store Crafts, less than $2/each at Costco I think this idea is genius - generic banker's boxes are easy to customize, easy to re-customize when your kid outgrows pink or green or Justin Bieber, and easy/cheap to replace if they get banged up.
7. Pysslingar Underbed Storage Box, IKEA, $9.99- Jaunty, and available online- I wish it came in the other Pysslingar colorways. Another IKEA option is the Kusiner Underbed Storage Box, IKEA, $7.99 - This one has a lid to limit overflow and a sheer front so kids can see what's inside.
8. X-Large LEGO Storage Brick, The Container Store, $31.99 (on sale) These are ridiculously expensive but I just had to include them because they're so cool. You can build with them!
9. Dilling Underbed Storage Box, IKEA, $14.99 While I'm more inclined to use the kid-friendly options listed above, sometimes it's not necessary for children to access their under-the-bed storage. Plain, heavy-duty boxes can be used to hold out-of-season clothes, archival boxes of art projects and school papers, and keepsake toys they've outgrown but might want to pass along someday.
10. Rolling Underbed Storage with Chalkboard, Walmart, $36.97 These are low enough that they might even fit under your living room sofa to stow away toys at day's end.