A mixture of storage options can help you avoid having toys constantly underfoot. Here are 10 good-looking solutions for corralling dolls, Legos, stuffed animals, and more.
Bins, whether they stand alone or in cubbies, are the most straightforward way to corral toys. In the latter case, an outsider wouldn't even know there are toys in there. To clear floor space, try a swing for stuffed animals. Shelving collections and favorites (be they preferred by kiddos or parents) elevates them to being a design element.
1. A handmade 19th century French-inspired dough bowl is a sophisticated vessel for a young girl's toys, Apartment Therapy
2. A shoe organizer works well for Barbie and her kin, Chatelaine
3. A LEGO minifig collection on display is storage and art at once, Apartment Therapy
4. DwellStudio storage bins stylishly hide toys, Elle Decor
5. Favorite toys get a custom, personalized display, Young House Love
6. DIY rolling crates offer under-bed storage, Teal & Lime
7. A swing for stuffed animals takes up no floor space, It's Always Autumn
8. A mix of open and closed shelving displays favorites and hides clutter, Design*Sponge
9. A custom pouch or extra sturdy resealable bag keeps small pieces together, You Had Me at Bonjour
10. Good-looking baskets make toys right at home in common spaces, Making It Lovely
10. A colorful toy collection elevated with organized shelving, Green Kitchen