Lately, we've been seeing a lot of vinyl collections popping up in Apartment Therapy house tours. It makes us think that, although wireless technology is improving, there's still something about reserving a spot in your home for music that appeals to people. Whether you prefer vinyl, CDs, or just your iPod, we've rounded up a few ideas for organizing a music station...
- IKEA's PS Cabinet is the perfect size for albums below and a record player with speakers above.
- A small credenza holds LPs and a record player next to a chair for listening.
- Open shelving keeps LPs on view in Aaron and Kat's Railroad Apartment.
- Terisa and Colin store their LPs in strategically arranged crates.
- Glen uses closed, wall-mounted storage to house his CD collection.
- White boxes hide CDs underneath a floating credenza.
- Vertical rolling drawers can hold up to 500 CDs in this Japanese home.
iPODS & iPHONES
- Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin is a small but powerful speaker system that fits anywhere.
- The SkyHouse uses iPORT In-Wall Docking Stations with connections to built-in, multi-room audio.
- This iHome Audio System hangs out next to a vintage record player.