As a follow-up to our previous post on things to repurpose as organizers, we're adding a few more ideas to the list of helpful supplies you can find in your pantry or closet...
- 1 Wooden crates can make great shelves, magazine racks, and garden organizers.
- 2 Martha Stewart suggests using a tray as a stand-in for a shelf divider. Laid on top of an even stack of glasses, it provides a second surface for storage.
- 3 Small vessels such as ramekins, saucers, or votives can be used to corral paperclips or loose change.
- 4 Apartment Therapy LA has a great roundup of household items that can be repurposed as mail sorters, including plate racks and small vintage record stands.
- 5 Use tin cans to sort supplies. Susy and Dale use brightly painted coffee cans to organize their shelves.
• Things to Repurpose as Organizers