Designers design ornaments and we reap the benefits. Our favorite are the Eva Zeisel ones, but our love for everything Eva designs is no secret. We can see these best used by picking one or two designs and then buying multiple for a cohesive sense of tree style.
Even if you're combining these with ornaments from childhood, or homemade ornaments, we believe these designers can up the sophistication of your tree.
• Ornaments by Eva Zeisel, $30-$45 each at MoMA Store
• Franconia Collection by Simon Pearce, $40-$46 at Garnet Hill
• HK ornaments by Henning Koppel for Georg Jenson, $125 each
• Ornaments by Jonathan Adler, $24 each at Unica Home
• Mistletoe ornament by Michael Aram, $39