Our Favorite Fashion Friendly iPad Cases
1 of 10
2 of 10
3 of 10
4 of 10
5 of 10
6 of 10
7 of 10
8 of 10
9 of 10
10 of 10
- The Clutch $80: The Clutch by Happy Owl Studio has been one of our favorite cases ever since it arrived on our doorstep. We love that we can skip carrying a purse when we use this case since it is just the right size for everything we need to bring with us. It’s also perfect for trolling conventions floors and was indispensable at CES and MacWorld. Whenever we bring this case with us we get complimented when people realize it is an iPad case. The styling is cute and the bright red and blue make for great pops of color. If you like the idea but want something a bit less girly, check out their portfolio version, The Wallet.
- Rock´n Roll Red iPad Skin $59: This case from Walk on Water has a beefy industrial zipper with a feminine floral pattern interior. We spotted this case at CES and were quickly drawn to the color and texture. The exterior texture makes this case stand out and we love the padding that it provides to our iPad.
- Crackled Silver GO! Jacket $50: We love the shininess of this limited edition silver case from M-Edge. With the case closed, the GO! Jacket almost looks like a very chic clutch. Like the other GO! Jackets, the limited edition case is also available for other devices like the Kindle.
- The Workbook $50: This case from Mophie is one of the most versatile iPad cases we have ever used, the Workbook stands out from the pack for more than just the bright yellow strap on the grey case. We love the many viewing angles that are an option when using this case and find it perfect for typing notes or watching Netflix. The brightly colored straps on the brown and grey models bring a nice design touch and add stability when typing. Despite the slightly padded cover, the Workbook is still lightweight and does not hamper the portability of the iPad.
- DODOCase $65: Handmade in San Francisco using traditional bookbinding techniques, the DODO was the first iPad case that we owned. We love the bamboo inset where our iPad nests and the bright blue interior. The Moleskine like looks are also great for discrete iPad use in public. This sturdy, yet thin case works well for typing and viewing in landscape. This case is our favorite one to use when reading magazines and books on the iPad.
(Images: Joelle Alcaidinho)
Published: Feb 17, 2011