Good lighting can make all the difference, and it's hard to go wrong with one "wow" piece like an oversized pendant in a dining room or hall. We've chosen five of our favorite high-end pendants (in the thousand dollar range) and paired them up with similar, less expensive options ($200 or less).
• 1) High: Xtra Large Caravaggio Pendant Lamp from Y Lighting, $850
• 2) Low: Industry Pendant Lamp from CB2, $200
• 3) High: Nelson Bubble Lamps from Hive Modern, $360 - $1,400
• 4) Low: Paper Globes from Pearl River, $20
• 5) High: Kina Pendants from DWR, on sale for $875 (reg. $1,750)
• 6) Low: Woven Pendant from West Elm, $200
• 7) High: Moooi Random Light from Hive Modern, $2,050
• 8) Low: DIY String Lamp from ReadyMade
• 9) High: Biluna Pendant from Y Lighting, on sale for $2,900 (reg. $3,500)
• 10) Low: 365+ Brassa Pendant Shade from IKEA, $50
Photos: Y Lighting, CB2, Hive Modern, Maxwell Gillingham Ryan, DWR, West Elm, Hive Modern, Stefernie licensed via Creative Commons, Y Lighting, IKEA
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.