From the sanctity of naptimes, to hopscotching hallways, to how you might doom your child by choosing the wrong name- there's a lot going on out there in the parent blogosphere...
• Naptime, Blissful Naptime is the name of the post. Is naptime sacred in your house?
• Relationship Columnist Corey Allan tells us how to build an awesome fort over at Simple Mom.
• You too can do the "Hallway Hopscotch." Thanks for the idea Artful Parent!
• Babble asks the question, "Why can't American families take a real vacation?" Europeans seem to know how!
• According to one professor, giving boys "girlie" names makes them more likely to land in jail...via Urban Baby.