Everyone at home is affected when school starts up again, so that's our continued focus in this week's parenting blog roundup. Zoning in on green choices, healthy morning routines, school supplies, learning to love reading, and money in education, there's a lot out there right now covering territory that makes up our lives all the time, but specifically at school time. Link through to some of our latest reads:
• Green: "Green the School Routine by Walking" at Nature Moms Blog
• Stuff: Cool school supplies selected by Cookie
• Health/Kids' schedules: "5 Ways to Get Kids' Butts Outta Bed" from Mom Logic
• Learning: "Get In2Books to Help Kids Fall in Love with Reading" (In2Books is a non-profit organization) over at My Brown Baby
• Dollars and cents: "Public School Haves and Have-Nots" via Motherlode at NY Times Magazine
Image via Nature Moms Blog.