We've seen many different approaches to lining shelves with pattern and color: wallpapered bookcases, fabric-covered cabinets, and colorful plexiglass shelving are just a few. Although patterned shelves are ubiquitous, we haven't tired of them since they offer easy, inexpensive inspiration for bringing new life to an old piece of furniture...
RELATED IDEAS FROM APARTMENT THERAPY
• 6 Inspiration: Lined Cabinets
• 7 How To: Wallpaper a Filing Cabinet
• 8 Before and After: Sally's Medicine Cabinets
• 9 Melinda's Black and White Bookcase
• 10 Adding Fabric to a Bookcase