Years later, we are still fans of Julia Child's pegboard full of pots and pans: it's practical for small spaces, and keeps your cooking tools at an arm's reach. For those of you who are thinking of building your own, check out these great examples below, and find a tutorial on how to make one here.
MORE PEGBOARDS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• How To: Make a Pegboard Wall Organizer
• 5 Tips for Hanging a Kitchen Pegboard
• Our Favorite Peg Board Home Offices
• Pegboard Ideas For Small Spaces
• 7 Places to Use Pegboard from Martha Stewart
(Images: as credited above)