Another great tip for getting to sleep: reading to or with your child before bed. It's a great way to transition from day to night. So, we rounded up some of our favorite bedtime reads- the kind that have it all- beautiful illustrations, sweet stories, and most importantly, words that will lull your little ones right to sleep.
• 1 I Took the Moon for a Walk by Carolyn Curtis
• 2 Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
• 3 The Going to Bed Book by Sandra Boynton
• 4 Time for Bed by Mem Fox
• 5 Hushabye by John Burningham
• 6 Where the WIld Things Are by Maurice Sendak
• 7 Goodnight, Gorilla by Peggy Rathmann
• 8 Kitten's First Full Moon by Kevin Henkes
• 9 Tell Me Something Happy Before I Go to Sleep by Joyce Dunbar
• 10 If Kisses Were Colors by Janet Lawler
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.