Popular posts this week include super cleaning powers straight from the kitchen, cool cabinets built from recycled gym flooring, reader tips on how to keep your home cool without AC, and not one but two Green Tours! Read on to see these and the Top 10 posts from this past week:
15. Hot Tip: Use Chalk To Rid Your Clothes of Greasy Stains
14. The Secret Super Cleaning Powers of the Mighty Cucumber
13. Vertical Hydroponic Earth Gardens
12. The Best Energy-Efficient and Water Saving Washing Machines
11. Demystifying Hydrogen Peroxide
10. Go with the Flow: Sleek Low-Flow Showerheads
9. Cool Cabinets Built from Recycled Gym Flooring
8. Rebecca's Vintage Brownstone (Green Tour)
7. 5 Green Ways to Clean Up Auction Finds
6. 6 Ways to Clean with Olive Oil
5. Cesa's Recycled Home (Green Tour)
4. How Can We Keep Our House Cool Without AC?
3. Green Style: Another Pretty Pantry — Now With Colored Lids!
2. Plant Pest Remedies Straight From the Kitchen
1. Your BFF Might Be Human But Ours is a Vacuum!
Previous Hot Posts: Carpet Stains 101, Wabi-Sabi, and an Easy DIY Cleaner