"Plastic Holders" for Displaying Photos

"Plastic Holders" for Displaying Photos

Kyle Freeman
Jan 14, 2009

We LOVE designer Marco Pasanella's bedroom, as photographed in the September 2008 Martha Stewart Living magazine. The fantastic bed, the yellow and white color scheme and...the "plastic holders" used to display a potentially rotating set of photographs. Problem is that we're not quite sure where to find such good looking holders, particularly in such a yummy yellow. Any ideas?...

In the article they're simply referred to as "plastic holders" but we're thinking there must be some more scientific search term we could use. Have you ever used this method for displaying photos?

To see more photos of Pasanella's fantastic home, click here for the full article. AT blogged about Pasanella's design book called "Living in Style Without Losing Your Mind" - check it out here.

moving--truck moving--dates moving--dolly moving--house moving--cal Created with Sketch. moving--apt