Probably no other place in your home could use a little cheering up as much as the home office. And there's no better way to infuse life and energy into a space than with pops of bright color. The tame among us might reach for a soft yellow. But the brazen ones, like the owners of the offices in these photos, will turn to pops of neon.
To get a similar look in your office, choose either one key piece or a few small ones in a similar shade of neon. A bright pink chair will do the trick, but so would an arrangement of electric crimson archive boxes on shelves. For inspiration, follow the links below to see neon used in offices.
- Neon chair and desk topper from The Tao of Dana.
- A neon pink desk in Sarah Woodrow's office.
- Electric crimson accents from Michelle's Interiors.
- Neon yellow pops liven up a white office on The Bowerbirds.
- Neon yellow accent lamps offer even more color in this office from Hyphenate.
- This DIY neon storage tray keeps things organized, from Fargevandring.
- A neon storage cabinet from Better Homes and Gardens.
- A neon green chair offsets neon washi tape in this office from VT Wonen magazine (via Miluccia).