The closest thing to bathing al fresco! The greenhouse garden bath was inspired by simple earthy materials, old industrial elements, and the revitalizing effect of both gardening and bathing.
I love the combination of natural and industrial, so this greenhouse bath hints at both. The launching points were the beautiful teak soaking tub, the steel windows, and the concrete sink.
• Greenhouse Garden Bath
• Teak Bath from The Water Monopoly
•Nguyen La Chanh's Moss Carpet bath mat
• The sink basin is J. Aaron's Standard Matte Square Vessel Sink
• Hudson Good's Factory Cart Table provides the base for the bathroom sink.
• Belle Foret Wall-Mounted Vessel Filler with Metal Cross Handles
• Restoration Hardware's Iron and Rope Mirror
• The Water Monopoly's Original Blue and White Lavatory Pan
• Ochre's Artic Pear Chandelier
• Pure Linen bath towels from The New England Trading Company and the Michael Arthur Johnson Co.
• Ann Sacks' St Michel limestone tile inspired by ancient paving stones.
• Steel Windows. In my dream world they'd be salvaged antiques, but in reality for the sake of energy efficiency I'd go with these reproductions from the Steel Windows and Door Company
• Concrete planters and urns from Elegant Earth