10 Favorite Nautical Accessories
It’s going to be a whooping 80 degrees in New York this weekend. We thought it might be an appropriate time to take a look at all things nautical. We recognize that unless you own a beach house (and if you do, can we be friends?), a little nautical can go a long way. Do you have a favorite here? We’re not usually big Pottery Barn consumers, but we sure love those flags!
• 1 fabric marine flags from Pottery Barn, $29
• 2 nautical chart from The New York Public Library’s Digital Gallery 14″ gallery print, $50; current nautical chart
• 3 nautical signal pillows from Wisteria, $69 each
• 4 Rope Knot Doorstop from Ballard Designs, $39
• 5 nautical round wood mirrors, West Elm, $126 for three
• 6 linen towels from Brahms Mount, body towel $120.00, head towel $55.00, hand towel $36.00
• 7 Sailing Clipper Ship Wood Silhouette from etsy seller, mountainbrook, $9.30
• 8 brass lantern from Vermont Lanterns, $89.97
• 9 Maine Isle throw pillows from L.L.Bean, $29.50
• 10 Half-Mile Ray Searchlight Floor Lamp from Restoration Hardware, $695
More Things Nautical
Nautical Bohemian: A Swedish Cabin
Good Questions: Find This Nautical Ottoman?
nautical themed wall in WhiteApple: A Vintage Victorian Fantasy